Monday, February 3, 2020

Amazing Colored Clay Art - Rainbow Ceramic Pottery

Amazing Colored Clay Art
Amazing Colored Clay Art - Rainbow Ceramic Pottery
Dean Mcraine, I have not had much formal education in ceramics although I have always been artistic. My professional Family Therapy Practice. I started to do pottery to balance work stress with dysfunctional families.  I am mostly self-educated in ceramics and as a result I have taken some uncommon paths such as single firing, cone 10 oxidation glaze producing, waste vegetable oil firing techniques and colored clay millefiori.  Over the years, I've read many books and magazines and pottery blogs. Much of my experience as a ceramic artist has come about through trial and error. I am always interested to try a new approach or a new technique.

I am always interested to try a new approach or a new technique. I am still interested, even after 30 years of pottery making. The fun clay research I'm doing now seems to have unlimited possibilities and I'm probably going to explore it for a long time to come. I'm fascinated by colored clay. I took a quick, beginning workshop Nine years ago, in colored clay techniques, and I immediately knew that I had found "my thing." Since then, I have been improving my techniques quickly. Colored clay offers unique visual color, imagery, pattern, image formation and abstract design possibilities that are unavailable from any other ceramic technique.

It's crazy! I just love the word. It's like a new art-form, beyond the conventional boundaries of ceramic techniques.

Pottery is the process of forming vessels and other objects that are fired at high temperatures with clay and other ceramic materials to give them a hard, durable form. Major types include porcelain, stoneware, and earthenware. The location where a potter produces such wares is also called a pottery, Pottery is one of the oldest human invention.

Ceramic art is art that consists of ceramic materials, including clay. It may take forms including artistic pottery, tableware, tiles, figurines, and other sculptures. Ceramic art, especially the visual arts, is one of the arts. It is one of those decorative arts. While some ceramics are considered fine art, such as pottery or sculpture, some are known as artifacts of decorative, commercial, or applied art.

Ceramics in archaeology can also be known as artifacts. Ceramic art can be created by a single person or a group of individuals. A group of people design, manufacture and decorate the art ware in a pottery or ceramics factory. Often items from a pottery are called "craft pottery." Ceramists or potters make pottery from workshop in a one-person pottery facility.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Ceramic Art Articles